Position: Product Designer
Position Purpose: As a Product Designer, you’ll work within our dynamic team to create progressive and innovative, fully-functional products for our clients. You’ll skillfully translate the client’s requirements into practical product features.
About the role:
- You’ll pioneer the way on design for entire product lifecycles and multiple product launches.
- You understand that our work should be a reflection of our users. Therefore, you set the vision for user experience and facilitate a platform for collaboration by allowing the users needs to guide the way, not the other way around.
- You’ll take accountability for every detail, every step of the way, understanding that taking ownership of your work will ensure it is delivered to the highest of standards.
- You’ll work with cross-functional teams and partner closely with engineering, product and other business people to solve any design challenges that present themselves. You will lead the way for product strategies, whilst working in conjunction with your team to bring the most innovative solutions into fruition and ultimately excite our users.
- You’ll produce multiple concepts with the knowledge of when to apply perfectionism and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You have a minimum of four years’ experience designing at consumer-focused companies; experience designing for mobile is a plus.
- Your design skills are exceptional, and from this you champion the creation of amazing, customer-oriented experiences.
- Creativity is your second name and you love bringing your big-picture ideas into something tangible.
- You have great communication skills that allow you to articulate the initial frameworks and design concepts. You also have a mentoring flare, which supports your team and ensures these concepts come into fruition.
- You believe in user feedback, knowing that the market is ever changing, and that effective research will allow you to hone your skills to create the best possible work.
- You have a portfolio that you are able to share with us. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.