Position: Delivery Lead
Position purpose: As a Delivery Lead, you will drive the collaboration between our clients and Lexicon. You will ensure a high level of productivity within our teams to allow for shaping and defining of products. You will work closely with client Product Owners to present solutions to problems in a compelling way that drives the client to take action. You’ll work across the tangible products; workflows, backlogs, epics and user stories, but also in the abstract; facilitating meetings, creating consensus, and ultimately delivering bespoke software of the highest quality.
About the role:
- You’ll coordinate the execution and release of complex software products.
- You’ll work to foster a collaborative environment, allowing for your cross-functional team to thrive in openness and transparency.
- You’ll manage the progress of the project, whilst
- mitigating/handling any risks or issues that present themselves. In doing that, you’ll also negotiate trade-offs for cost vs benefit with the stakeholders.
- Consensus will be at the forefront of your discussions, whether it’s in decision-making within your team, or in workshops with your client, you’ll work to get every member on the same page in order to go forward in unison.
- You’ll actively participate in facilitations and be the voice of prioritisation to manage backlog, which will include story/epic estimations, sprint planning and showcases.
- Throughout the engagement, you’ll proactively communicate with stakeholders about the progress of the initiative.
- You’ll have at least five to seven years of experience in technology, with at least three years of experience in a product development environment.
- You either carry tertiary level or you are a proven self-starter.
- You’ll have proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver in product development environments. Your past experience will allow you to tactfully resolve conflict, whilst positively influencing those around you.
- You can coordinate, motivate, and negotiate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels with ease.
- You have a deep understanding of all aspects of the systems/software agile development cycle, including technical knowledge of programming, system design, infrastructure and database concepts.
- Your experience has allowed you to masterfully deliver to time constraints, whilst ensuring Lexicon’s values are embedded in everything we deliver.