Position: Agile Business Analyst
Position purpose: As an Agile Business Analyst, you will be the catalyst in the delivery of new product development projects using agile methods within cross-functional teams onsite for our clients. You’ll use your experience to promote Lexicon’s brand within clients whilst being the glue between the business stakeholders and the delivery team through the utilisation of agile practices.
About the role:
- You’ll demonstrate your ability in bridging organisational vision and strategy on a daily basis.
- You’ll actively participate in workshops, being the facilitator for discoveries and analysis, as well as the articulator for functional and non-functional requirements.
- You’ll host discussions with the client on all things pertaining to business drivers and goals, in order to shape the product development accurately.
- Through your analysis, you’ll identify and communicate dependencies, issues and risks. You’ll develop acceptance tests with Quality Analysts and Product Managers.
- You’ll contribute to the Lexicon delivery knowledge base through blog posts, Brown Bag sessions and coaching less experienced members of the team.
- You’ll have at least three years of experience in technology.
- You either carry tertiary level or you are a proven self-starter.
- You can coordinate, motivate, and negotiate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels with ease.
- You have a deep understanding of all aspects of the systems/software agile development cycle.
- Your experience has allowed you to masterfully deliver to time constraints, whilst ensuring Lexicon’s values are embedded in everything we deliver.