Position: Software Engineer (Java)
Position Purpose: As a Software Engineer, you will work within our diverse team of experienced consultants, specialising in software delivery and digital transformation. Through your work, you’ll play an active part in being the catalyst that helps big business rediscover the spirit of a small one.
About the role:
- You’ll work in cross-functional, agile teams to deliver high quality, innovative software solutions to our clients, providing value to their business and further cementing Lexicon Digital as a trusted advisor.
- You’ll be involved in creating, building and deploying new features and experiences, using the latest technologies.
- You’ll let your curiosity drive you to discover new ways of developing quality software for all Lexicon clients.
- Through your consulting, you’ll seal your credibility as a source of knowledge, continuously making improvements and ultimately guiding the client towards their strategic goals.
- Through your delivery focus, you’ll have the opportunity to influence a variety of stakeholders, cultivating relationships and providing solutions that make a real impact.
- You’re a dynamic and creative, Senior- Lead Developer that can demonstrate innovation, tenacity and build first class software.
- You’ll either carry tertiary level qualifications or you are a proven self-starter.
- Let’s talk technologies! You’ll have experience in the following:
- Continuous integration and automated deployment tools
- Microservices based architectures and RESTful APIs
- Version control like Git
- Unit testing
- Modern patterns and coding practices
- Agile methods and concepts